Reasoner- Where Do We Turn Reasoner- Where Do We Turn

Cant say words enough

Again, respect man things music brings me to a other demension where life is great. Feels a bit like heaven but with this music its better ^^)

Please make a album because i think i speak for everybody if i say that we love your music and wanna have it in 1 map soo we can listing it on and on and on.

Greetings from Zyphra like old times ;)

The Place I'll Return - FFIX The Place I'll Return - FFIX

keeps me thinking

wow nice just simple but perfect one thing only now I got it stuck in my head xD well its a good song so i dont care ^^. I'm glad you couldn't sleep otherwise we couldn't hear this fantastic sound. The sound takes me away to a familier place that I do not recognize but know in my head its just gééreat. for u:__+***5/5***+____+***10/10***+____+
***favo***+__ please make more please overcome yourself ^^

greetz Zyphra/LiquidFIRE
__+***load up load down better be the best then having the crown***+__

Ihsman07 responds:

Awesome. I'm glad some like my piano sounds as much as I do. I greatly appreciate your comment. It means a lot to me as a music composer and remixer.

Brando - Tribute to April WiP Brando - Tribute to April WiP

I feel the point you make ;)

Lets make it short mate just finish the damn thing ^^ must be hard feelings right now try to get all you anger and maybe sorrow in the song and i want to feel more in the song because it too monotone for now and you feel kore than that! I want to feel pain because you say you have!! but great start, finish it I want to hear it finish. you know you are one of my favorits ^^. so for u:__+***5/5***+____+***10/10***+__ but i will not download it untill it is finished completely. I feel with you mate.

Greetz Zyphra/LiquidFIRE
__+***load up load down better be the best then having the crown***+__

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Thanks mate, I'm kinda pissed but I still want to finish this. I'll try get it done these holidays. Right now I gotta focus on getting my shit done, then the fun starts.

Thanks for the great support. :D

-Cheers Brando